Gulkana home destroyed by fire

By Tony Gorman

Alaska State Troopers say cigarettes were the cause of a fire that destroyed a Gulkana home last week.  According to reports, village public safety officers responded to the call of a fire at the home of Harry Henry last Wednesday.  Several locals and the Gakona Volunteer Fire Department arrived on scene to find house fully engulfed in flames.  Crews were able to put down the blaze before it spread to other structures.  The 46 year-old Henry was not in the house at the time.  The house is considered a total loss.

 

What did you think of this article?




Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments
  • No comments exist for this post.
Leave a comment

Submitted comments are subject to moderation before being displayed.

 Name

 Email (will not be published)

Your comment is 0 characters limited to 3000 characters.